IF THIS AN EMERGENCY, CALL 458-4262.
AFTER BUSINESS HOURS (5:00 P.M. TO 8:00 A.M.), CALL 458-5277.
The Facilities Service Center (FSC) processes customer service requests for the Main, Downtown, and Hemisfair campuses. They are the coordinating liaison between the university community and Facilities departments for all service requests.
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
How to Request Service
Submit non-emergency services requests through the Facilities iService Desk. Once FSC assigns the request to the appropriate Facilities team, an email confirmation is sent to the requestor that provides a Work Order number. The Work Order number allows customers to monitor the status of their Work Order via the iService Desk. To access the iService Desk, click the orange “Request Service” button located throughout this website.
Services provided are classified into two categories:
Institutional Services are services Facilities receives a budget allocation and are rendered without charge, and include:
- Building Maintenance and Operations
- Housekeeping for Educational and General facilities (classrooms, offices, common areas, etc.)
- Grounds Maintenance
- Energy Management
- Infrastructure Support
Departmental Services are services Facilities does not receive a budget allocation and must be funded by the requesting department, and include:
- Event Support
- Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance
- Moves and Deliveries
- Engineering, Construction, and Project Management Services
- Special Requests (building bookshelves, hanging white boards, etc.)
- Auxiliary Enterprise requests (Campus Services, Athletics, Housing, etc.)