Several roads on campus will be closed intermittently from 7:00 a.m. on Monday, July 27, 2020 through 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 28, 2020. The closures are needed to seal coat roads and stripe pedestrian crosswalks near newly installed sidewalks and ramps, and will affect pedestrian and vehicle traffic. Signs will be used to identify closures and detours. The following roads are affected:
• Brennan Avenue, closed from Bosque Street to Brackenridge Avenue
• Barshop Boulevard, closed from the north end of BS1 Lot to BK4 Lot (detour through BS1 Lot)
• University Center Drive, closed west of the circle, between TEP and SU
• Principal Street and Bauerle Road intersection closed (detour through BR2 Lot)
• UTSA Circle, entrances to MB parking spaces closed.
Please refer to the map below to see all work locations and detours. For additional information, please contact the Facilities Service Center at (210) 458-4262.